WWF Pakistan Multan, located in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan, has announced vacant positions for Housekeeper and Office Attendant as per the advertisement published in the daily newspaper, Jang, on June 22, 2023. Candidates with a Matric and Primary educational background will be given preference.
|Posting Date:||22nd June 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Regular/ Permanent|
|Department Name:||World Wildlife Fund WWF|
|Place of Posting:||Multan|
|Last Date to Apply:||27th June 2023|
Latest World Wildlife Fund Jobs in Multan
We are looking for a motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Housekeeper or Office Attendant at our WWF office in Multan. The ideal candidate will have strong cleaning and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of office premises and facilities
- Perform routine cleaning tasks, including dusting, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming
- Ensure proper disposal of waste and maintain hygiene standards
- Assist in organizing and arranging office equipment and furniture
- Report any maintenance or repair needs to the relevant authorities
- Office Attendant:
- Assist in managing office operations and supporting staff members
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries, and courier services
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders when necessary
- Prepare meeting rooms for conferences and events
- Assist with basic administrative tasks as assigned
Candidates with a Matric or Primary educational background will be preferred for these positions.
How to Apply for WWF Pakistan Jobs?
Interested individuals can apply for the latest private job opportunities in WWF Pakistan in management and other departments. The closing date for applications is June 27, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. To learn more about the application process and specific requirements, please refer to the complete advertisement available online.
These job opportunities at WWF Pakistan provide a chance to contribute to the organization’s mission of environmental conservation. Stay updated with the latest job openings in Pakistan by applying for these positions today!