The Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has posted a job opening for the position. The job posting is dated around 18th June 2023, in the daily Dawn/Express Newspaper.
The vacant positions available at various Water and Power Development Auhtority Health Units include a Pathologist, Medical Specialist, Radiologist, Surgical Specialist, Cardiac Physician, Plastic Surgeon, Medical Oncologist, Anesthetist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Paediatrician, Child Specialist, ENT Specialist, Senior Registrar for Gynae, Senior Registrar for Peads, Senior Registrar for Anesthesia, Registrar for Cardiac, General Duty Medical officer (GDMOS), Dental Surgeon, and Staff Nurses.
|Published Date:||18th June 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Regular/ Permanent|
|Department Name:||Water and Power Development Auhtority|
|Qualifications:||As per Post Requirement|
|Experience:||As Per Post Qualifications|
|Place of Posting:||All Across Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply:||03rd July 2023|
Details of WAPDA Medical Services Jobs 2023
- Medical Specialist
- Surgical Specialist
- Cardiac Physician
- Plastic Surgeon
- Medical Oncologist
- Child Specialist
- ENT Specialist
- Sr. Registrar for Gynae
- Sr. Registrar for Peads
- Sr. Registrar for Anesthesia
- Registrar for Cardiac
- General Duty Medical officer (GDMOS)
- Dental Surgeon
- Staff Nurses
Contract: Initially a period of 03 x years renewable subject to satisfactory performance. The contract services may be considered for regularization after fulfillment of all codal formalities of regular recruitment (if required).
How to Apply for Water and Power Development Authority Jobs?
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis according to region base requirements and fulfilling requisite selection criteria.
- Candidates outside the region may also apply for other regional group hospitals based on their willingness to perform duty outside their domiciled region.
- Medical facility for the employee, spouse, and real children will be allowed. No referral outside the concerned WAPDA Hospital will be entertained. Only medical facilities available in-house will be provided.
- Pensionary benefits and facilities like house acquisition, Conveyance Allowance, Free electricity shall not be admissible during the contract period.
- Contract service shall be terminated on one month’s notice from either side. In case of misconduct, services shall be dispensed without notice/pay.
- No Government/Semi Government/Autonomous body employee will be considered for final selection without submission of NOC/resignation from the parent department.
- All WAPDA rules and regulations shall be applicable.
- Candidates may apply for the post on a Contract Based Policy and should clearly mention the name of the post on the topmost right corner of the application. The name of the post should also be mentioned on top of the envelope against which applied.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible.
- Existing candidates are also advised to apply Through Proper Channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for an interview by Water and Power Development Authority.
- Original testimonials must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the approval of the competent authority.
- Last date for submission of applications shall be the 15th day from the publication of the advertisement.
|Sr. No.||Name and Address of Health Unit||Contact No. & E-mail Address|
|1||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Abdullahpur, West Canal Road, Faisalabad.||041-9220204/041-9220227-9|
|2||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, WAPDA Building at Camping Ground, Thana Sadar, G.T. Road, Gujranwala.||055-9230247-9/055-9230233|
|3||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, WAPDA Medical Centre, Hussainabad, Hyderabad.||022-9260307|
|4||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Khanewal Road, WAPDA Colony, Multan.||061-9210380/061-9220210|
|5||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Mangla Dam Project, Mangla.||0544-671077|
|6||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Mini Wapda House,Sakhi Chashma Shami Road, Peshawar.||091-9212461|
|7||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, TPS, Sheikhmanda Airport Road, Quetta.||091-9212461|
|8||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, REPCO Building, Rashid Minhas Road, Rawalpindi.||051-9272112/9292684|
|9||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Left Bank Colony, P.O. Sobra City, Tehsil Ghazi, Distt: Haripur, Tarbela Dam Project, Tarbela.||0995-350251|
|10||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Thermal Power Station, Guddu.||0722-679251|
|11||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Neart Railway Sleeper Factory, Behind High Court Building, Sukkur.||071-9310333|
|12||Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital Complex, 210-Ferozepur Road,Lahore.||042-37564705|
Last date for submission of applications shall be the 15th day from the publication of the advertisement.
D.G (MEDICAL SERVICES) WAPDA HOSPITAL COMPLEX,
210-FEROZEPUR ROAD, LAHORE