Are you a Pakistani student aspiring to pursue higher education abroad? Good news awaits you! The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) is offering fully funded scholarships to Pakistani students for admission to Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher Education for the academic year 2023-24. In this blog post, we will explore the details of these scholarships and guide you through the application process. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to study in Morocco with the support of the Moroccan Government Scholarships for Pakistani Students.
Moroccan Government Scholarships for Pakistani Students
The Moroccan Government Scholarships aim to promote educational exchange and strengthen cultural ties between Morocco and Pakistan. These scholarships provide an excellent opportunity for Pakistani students to experience high-quality education in Moroccan universities. Let’s delve into the key details and eligibility criteria for these scholarships.
To be eligible for the Moroccan Government Scholarships, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Nationality: You must be a Pakistani/AJK national and a permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. Please note that dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- Educational Background: For the undergraduate program, you should have completed a minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) with a maximum age of 23 years. For the master’s program, a minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields is required. And for admission to the Ph.D. program, you need a minimum of 18 years of education in the respective field of study from a recognized institution.
- Test Scores: All applicants are required to provide a valid HAT or USAT test score. The HAT test score is mandatory for Masters and Ph.D. programs, while the USAT test score is required for the undergraduate program. If you do not have a valid HAT/USAT test score, visit the Education Testing Council website for more information.
- Language Proficiency: French is the primary language of instruction in most Moroccan training establishments, especially in the scientific, technical, and economic sectors. If you are admitted to a Moroccan institution, you will need to attend refresher courses in the French language during the academic year 2023/2024. Proficiency in Arabic is required for courses such as “Arabic Language and Literature” and “Islamic Studies.”
To apply for the Moroccan Government Scholarships, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Higher Education Commission (HEC) portal at https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk and register yourself.
- Fill in your profile accurately and select the “Moroccan Govt Scholarship Program” from the available options.
- After submitting the application online, make sure to get a printed copy of the application form and have it signed by the applicant.
- The deadline for submitting the online application on the HEC portal is 26th June 2023. Ensure that you complete and submit your application before the deadline.
While applying for the Moroccan Government Scholarships, you will need to prepare the following documents:
- Attested copies of all educational documents.
- Copy of your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- A letter of motivation expressing your interest in the scholarship and your future academic goals.
- Documents certifying outstanding educational performances, as well as your involvement in extracurricular and volunteering activities.
- Letter(s) of recommendation highlighting your qualities and potential as a scholarship recipient.
- For Ph.D. applicants, include your dissertation/thesis prepared for obtaining the Master’s degree and the doctoral thesis proposal.
- Non-criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate) issued within the last six months before the application deadline.
- A medical certificate of satisfactory health condition from a physician stating that you do not have any contagious diseases or conditions like AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C, or any other epidemic illnesses.
- If you are currently employed, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your employer will be required.
Don’t miss the opportunity to study in Morocco with the fully funded Moroccan Government Scholarships for Pakistani students. These scholarships provide an excellent chance to pursue higher education in prestigious Moroccan universities. Remember to carefully review the eligibility criteria and application process outlined in this blog post. Enhance your academic and cultural experiences by applying for the Moroccan Government Scholarships and embark on a rewarding educational journey in Morocco.
For more details about the Moroccan institution/universities, stipend, accommodation, medical coverage, visa requirements, and residency, please visit the official Moroccan Information File and the following websites: www.amci.ma, www.enssup.gov.ma, and www.men.gov.ma.
Apply now and open doors to endless opportunities with Moroccan Government Scholarships for Pakistani Students!