Mercy Teaching Hospital, as advertised in the daily Mashriq Newspaper on June 23, 2023, invites applications for various vacant positions in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Pakistan. We are seeking qualified individuals for the following roles as the details are given.
|Posting Date:||23rd June 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Regular/ Permanent|
|Department Name:||Mercy Teaching Hospital|
|Qualifications:||Intermediate, DAE, Bachelors, Masters|
|Place of Posting:||Peshawar, KPK|
|Last Date to Apply:||03rd July 2023|
Latest Private Medical Jobs in Peshawar 2023
Mercy Teaching Hospital is a leading private hospital in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. We are currently looking for qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
- Admin Officer
- Lab Technician
- HR Assistant
- Registrar Anesthesia
- Registrar Radiology
- The Admin Officer will provide administrative support to the hospital.
- The Lab Technician will perform laboratory tests.
- The HR Assistant will provide human resources support to the hospital.
- The Registrar Anesthesia will provide anesthesia services to patients.
- The Registrar Radiology will provide radiology services to patients.
- The Registrar will provide clinical services to patients.
- The Admin Officer should have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- The Lab Technician should have a diploma or degree in medical laboratory technology or a related field.
- The HR Assistant should have a diploma or degree in human resources management or a related field.
- The Registrar Anesthesia should have a bachelor’s degree in medicine or a related field and experience in anesthesia.
- The Registrar Radiology should have a bachelor’s degree in medicine or a related field and experience in radiology.
- The Registrar should have a bachelor’s degree in medicine or a related field.
How to Apply for Mercy Teaching Hospital Jobs in KPK 2023?
These positions offer excellent opportunities to work at Mercy Teaching Hospital, a leading private medical institution. Interested candidates are requested to apply before the closing date, which is around July 3, 2023, or as mentioned in the newspaper ad. To understand the application process and requirements in detail, please refer to the complete advertisement online.
Applicants with skills in Administrative Support, Medical, Human Resources, and Health-related fields will be preferred for these Mercy Teaching Hospital jobs. We value individuals who bring relevant expertise and a commitment to excellence in their respective roles.
Don’t miss the chance to be a part of Mercy Teaching Hospital. Apply now to explore exciting career opportunities in the medical field!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.