Live stock and Dairy Development Department (Expansion), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar, is seeking applications from eligible candidates holding the required domicile certificate and relevant qualifications for the following vacant positions, as per the provided details.
The Live Stock and Dairy Development Department has posted a job opening for the position of Office Assistant and Veterinary Assistant. The job posting is dated around 17th June 2023, in the daily Mashriq Newspaper. Education levels such as Bachelor, and Intermediate, etc., would be preferred for these posts in Live Stock and Dairy Development Department.
|Published Date:||17th June 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Regular/ Permanent|
|Department Name:||Live Stock and Dairy Development Department|
|Experience:||As Per Post Requirement|
|Place of Posting:||KPK|
|Last Date to Apply:||03rd July 2023|
Details of Live Stock and Dairy Development Department Jobs 2023
- Office Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant (Male, Female, Minorities, Disable Qota)
How to Apply for Live Stock and Dairy Development Department KPK Jobs?
- All interested candidates possessing the required education and eligibility are requested to submit their applications by July 3, 2023.
- Applications received after the specified date will not be considered.
- Call letters for interviews, application shortlisting, and merit lists will be issued subsequently.
- Incomplete or fake documents, false information, or any discrepancy detected during the recruitment process will result in rejection of the application.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised positions.
- The recruitment process may be canceled or terminated at any stage by the competent authority.
- Application forms and deposit slips can be downloaded from the Testing Services (ATS) website at www.ats.org.pk. The processing fee can be submitted through online branches of designated banks (HBL, Bank Al Habib) across the country.
- Duly completed application forms, along with the original deposit slip, should be sent by any courier to Allied Testing Services, 111 Street Number 1, 30-10/F, Islamabad. Applications submitted by hand will not be accepted.
- Educational documents and experience certificates’ copies are not required at the time of application submission.
- For further information, please visit the official website of ATS at www.ats.org.pk or call 9-2153577-051.
- Interview notifications will be sent via SMS. Therefore, all applicants are advised not to change or turn off their mobile phones until the completion of the recruitment process. Otherwise, all responsibilities will fall on the candidates.
- A small margin of error is possible.
(Envelop may clearly be marked with the name of post applied for)
Live Stock and Dairy Development Department KPK