Khwaja Fareed University Of Engineering & Information Technology, located in Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan, is inviting applications for multiple vacant positions. These positions were advertised in the renowned daily newspaper, Express Tribune, on June 27, 2023. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the following positions.
|Posting Date:||27th June 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Regular/ Permanent|
|Department Name:||Khwaja Fareed University Of Engineering & Information Technology|
|Qualifications:||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, PhD|
|Place of Posting:||Rahim Yar Khan|
|Last Date to Apply:||15th July 2023|
Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology Invites Applications for Teaching Positions
Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology (KFUEIT) is a leading public university in Pakistan. KFUEIT is inviting applications for the following teaching positions:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Laboratory Engineer
- Lecturer: Master’s degree in the relevant field.
- Professor: Ph.D. degree in the relevant field.
- Associate Professor: M.Phil. degree in the relevant field with 5+ years of teaching experience.
- Assistant Professor: M.Phil. degree in the relevant field with 3+ years of teaching experience.
- Laboratory Engineer: B.E. degree in the relevant field with 5+ years of experience.
- Lecturer: Responsible for teaching undergraduate and/or graduate courses in the relevant field.
- Professor: Responsible for leading and coordinating research in the relevant field.
- Associate Professor: Responsible for teaching and conducting research in the relevant field.
- Assistant Professor: Responsible for teaching and assisting with research in the relevant field.
- Laboratory Engineer: Responsible for maintaining and operating laboratory equipment in the relevant field.
- Competitive salaries and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Chance to make a difference in the lives of students.
The closing date for applications is July 15, 2023.
How to Apply for Lecturer and Professor Positions?
To apply, please visit the KFUEIT website and submit your application online.
Interested candidates are required to apply through the KFUEIT Online Portal (https://eportal.kfueit.edu.pk). It is essential to carefully read all terms, conditions, and instructions mentioned in the advertisement and the “Important Instructions to Candidates” section available on the KFUEIT website’s online job portal.
Please note the following important instructions:
- Candidates currently employed in government/semi-government or autonomous bodies must provide a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of the interview.
- A computer-generated paid bank challan of the specified amount must be uploaded as the Application Processing Fee for each post.
- Candidates applying for Professor and Associate Professor positions must dispatch five sets of documents, in addition to the online application form, via courier or registered post within five days after the closing date of the advertisement.
- Test/Interview-related expenses, including travel and accommodation, will not be provided (TA/DA).
- All quotas will be observed as per the recruitment policy of the University, and age relaxation will be applicable as per rules and discretion.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any post, reject applications, or modify the number of positions based on its requirements and budget availability.
- The closing date for submitting online applications is July 15, 2023.
Join Khwaja Fareed University Of Engineering & Information Technology and contribute to the field of education and research. Take advantage of this opportunity to excel in your career and make a significant impact.
Khwaja Fareed University Of Engineering & Information Technology jobs, Rahim Yar Khan jobs, Government jobs in Pakistan, Education jobs, Lecturer jobs, Professor jobs, Associate professor jobs, Assistant professor jobs, Laboratory engineer jobs, Data science jobs, Artificial intelligence jobs, Cyber security jobs, Bioinformatics jobs, Cosmetology jobs, Law jobs, Optometry jobs, Software engineering jobs, Anatomy jobs, Dermatology jobs.