The Higher Education Department of Punjab is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Vice Chancellor in several universities across Punjab under Higher Education Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic leadership to the university and ensuring that it achieves its academic and research objectives.
|Type of Employment:
||Higher Education Department
|Place of Posting:
||Lahore and other Cities of Punjab
|Last Date to Apply:
||05th May 2023
Browse More Jobs
Vice Chancellor Responsibilities:
- Providing strategic leadership and vision to the university
- Ensuring that the university achieves its academic and research objectives
- Developing and implementing policies and programs to improve the quality of education and research
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Managing relationships with stakeholders, including students, faculty, staff, and government officials
- Developing and managing the university’s budget
- Representing the university in local, national, and international forums
- Leading and managing the university’s administrative and academic staff
Qualifications and Requirements:
- PhD from a recognized institution in any discipline
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in academia, research, or management, preferably in a leadership role
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Maximum age limit of 65 years
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Health and life insurance
- Provident fund and other benefits as per government rules and regulations
- Interested candidates can apply online through the Higher Education Department’s website: www.hed.punjab.gov.pk
- The deadline for submitting applications is 30th April 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Note: The Higher Education Department of Punjab is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.