Karachi Shipyard Engineering Works (KSEW) is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising a team of workers and ensuring timely completion of assigned tasks.
|Type of Employment:
||Karachi Shipyard Engineering Works
||Relevant to Post
|No of Positions:
|Place of Posting:
|Last Date to Apply:
||06th May 2023
For More Jobs
- Supervising workers in the assigned area and ensuring compliance with safety rules and regulations
- Planning and coordinating daily activities to meet production targets
- Conducting regular inspections and quality checks to ensure that work meets the required standards
- Maintaining records of work progress and reporting to senior management
- Identifying training needs and providing on-the-job training to workers
- Ensuring that all equipment and machinery are properly maintained and serviced
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B-Tech/DAE in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in shipbuilding or heavy engineering
- Good knowledge of production planning and control techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Maximum age limit of 45 years
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Health and life insurance
- Provident fund and other benefits as per company rules and regulations
- Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV and supporting documents to the following address: HR Department, Karachi Shipyard Engineering Works Limited, West Wharf, Dockyard Road, Karachi.
- Or candidates can apply online at www.karachishipyard.com.pk/page/careers.
- The deadline for submitting applications is 06th May 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Note: Karachi Shipyard Engineering Works Limited is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.