We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Engagement Manager to join our Google Cloud Platform team. As an Engagement Manager, you will play a key role in driving the successful adoption of Google Cloud products by our customers. Drawing on your customer-facing skills and technical expertise, you will collaborate with clients to understand their needs and develop strategies for implementing Google Cloud solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving/managing/delivering IT technical implementations, transformation programs, or other initiatives.
- Experience supporting enterprise customers in one of the following: Cloud Professional Services organizations, comparable IT consulting, or program management organizations.
- Master’s degree in Management, Technical, Engineering, or a related field.
- 7 years of experience with customer-facing work.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-parties to deliver and manage the implementation of solutions.
- Experience with value consulting, proposal development, and execution with public cloud providers like GCP.
- Knowledge of three or more of the following: IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or cybersecurity.
Browse Remote Jobs
Responsibilities of Engagement Manager:
- Drive the development and implementation strategy for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) customers, accelerating their adoption of Google Cloud.
- Collaborate with Business and Customer Engineering teams to capture customer requirements and develop a services strategy for individual accounts.
- Act as the point of contact for services business, working in concert with the team.
- Collaborate with our Professional Service Organization (PSO) consultants to determine project goals, define success criteria, and create Statements of Work (SoW) for customer-related projects.
- Coordinate with PSO consultants and other stakeholders to develop staffing, project plans, and schedules, including working with external GCP delivery partners as needed.
- Maintain project-level oversight and manage exceptions related to timelines, milestones, migration targets, and business transformation strategies.
About Google Cloud:
At Google Cloud, we are committed to helping businesses of all sizes leverage technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners. Our products are built on a secure, reliable, and scalable infrastructure, and we offer enterprise-grade solutions that enable digital transformation. With customers in over 200 countries and territories, Google Cloud is a trusted partner for organizations seeking growth and solutions to their critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $128,000-$192,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. The salary range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries across all US locations. Actual pay will depend on factors such as work location, skills, experience, and education. Additional compensation details, such as bonuses, equity, and benefits, will be discussed during the hiring process.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To apply for this position, please visit our job listing page:
We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting opportunity to join our Google Cloud team as Engagement Manager.