Data processing assistant jobs involve various tasks related to data management and processing To be successful in a data processing assistant role, one should possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in using computer software and tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and SQL databases.
||Data Processing Assistant
|Type of Employment:
||Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
|Place of Posting:
|Last Date to Apply:
||02th April 2023
For More Jobs
Data Processing Assistant Job Requirements
- Collecting, inputting, and updating data using computer systems
- Conducting quality checks to ensure accuracy of data
- Generating reports and summaries from data sets
- Performing data analysis using statistical tools
- Maintaining databases and filing systems
- Communicating with clients or other departments to obtain necessary information
- Organizing and managing large amounts of data
How to Apply
- All Applicants are requested to apply online through link on ministry’s website i.e.www.mora.gov.pk 02.04.2023 and download roll number slip and bring the same as per respective date & time mentioned No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Test/ Interview who comes after 09:00 a.m.
The above posts are purely on contingent paid/ daily wage basis for a specific task/ assignment for a maxi period upto three months.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Rules.
- The candidates must bring original testimonials /attested copies of Certificates/Degree/ experience/ CNIC four photographer.