Join our team at Mountain Commerce Bank in Knoxville, TN as a Customer Service Representative (CSR). We’re seeking a motivated individual to provide exceptional customer service, answer questions, resolve issues, and assist with transactions.
At Mountain Commerce Bank (MCB), our mission is to attract individuals who embody strong ethics, possess vast experience, and exude a positive, professional demeanor. We understand that each member of our team is a vital component of our foundation and that our collective efforts drive the success of our company, shareholders, and clients.
To achieve this success, we are dedicated to providing Responsive Relationship Banking, a banking approach that offers clients the familiarity, flexibility, and energetic hometown customer service that one would expect from a community bank, supported by cutting-edge technology and a wide array of financial products and services found at larger banks.
Our greatest asset in realizing our growth potential and maintaining exceptional service is our team. People are instrumental in forging the relationships that cultivate trust, understanding, and excellence.
||Customer Service Representative CSR
|Type of Employment:
||Mountain Commerce Bank MCB
|Place of Posting:
|Last Date to Apply:
||05th May 2023
Browse More Jobs
Key Responsibilities and Functions of Customer Service Representative:
Provide customer service to Bank customers and assist in operations. Handle customer transactions, cross-selling of MCB products. Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at end of business day, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines. Assist Branch Manager with scheduling and problem resolution as needed.
- Be a primary contact for consumer banking, proactively learning about our customers and their needs, and providing a knowledgeable point of contact.
- Always represent the Bank positively, courteously, and with the greatest concern for the customer’s interest.
- Be friendly. Smile when dealing with customers. Reserve personal concerns for personal time away from the Bank.
- Assist customers with opening, maintaining, and closing accounts. Recommend services that will meet the customer’s needs and increase MCB’s service base.
- Assist customers with questions and problems on checking and savings accounts. Locate appropriate information and help resolve concerns.
- Receive and handle or transfer calls to the Bank.
- Assist Deposit Operations with account research, resolution, and maintenance. Process return items and forms as necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework in business or finance preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a banking or financial services environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with banking products and services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn new software quickly.
- 2-3 years of banking experience
- Deposit banking experience
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of banking regulations
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Vacation/sick/personal time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus potential
How to Apply for Customer Service Representative?
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Mountain Commerce Bank is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
It is important to follow the application instructions carefully and provide all the necessary information to increase your chances of being considered for the position. Good luck!