Punjab Rural Municipal Services Company PRMSC is a government-owned not-for-profit company executing the World Bank funded project titled “Punjab Rural Sustainable Water Supply and Sanitation Project (PRSWSSP)” in 16 selected Tehsils of the Punjab Province. PRMSC is currently hiring for the following positions.
The Punjab Rural Municipal Services Company PRMSC has posted a job opening for the position of Manager Finance & Budget, and Research Analyst (Environment/Social Safeguard). The job posting is dated around 19th June 2023, in the daily Express Newspaper. Education levels such as Master’s Degree in Finance, Commerce, Economics, or ACCA/ACMA, Master’s degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Economics, Social Sciences, or BS Environmental Sciences. etc., would be preferred by Punjab Rural Municipal Services Company PRMSC.
|Published Date:||19th June 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Regular/ Permanent|
|Department Name:||Punjab Rural Municipal Services Company|
|Experience:||As Per Post Qualifications|
|Place of Posting:||Punjab|
|Last Date to Apply:||03rd July 2023|
Details of Punjab Rural Municipal Services Company 2023
Position: Manager Finance & Budget (01 Post)
Location: PRMSC Head Office (Lahore)
- Oversee financial management and budgeting activities.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures.
- Monitor project budgets and expenditures.
- Provide guidance and support on financial matters.
- Liaise with external auditors and regulatory authorities.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Commerce, Economics, or ACCA/ACMA.
- 7 years of relevant work experience in financial management, budgeting, accounting, etc.
- 3 years of experience in similar projects/assignments and organizations.
Position: Research Analyst (Environment/Social Safeguard)
Location: PRMSC Tehsil Office (Various locations)
- Conduct research and analysis on environment and social safeguard matters.
- Assess the impact of project activities on the environment and local communities.
- Develop strategies for mitigating potential environmental and social risks.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Prepare reports and recommendations on environmental and social issues.
- Master’s degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Economics, Social Sciences, or BS Environmental Sciences.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in environment safeguards.
How to Apply for Punjab Rural Municipal Services Company Jobs?
- Salaries will be market-based.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates can obtain the prescribed application form from the official website of the Local Government and Community Development Department (https://lgcd.punjab.gov.pk/jobs) or the PRMSC website (http://www.prmsc.punjab.gov.pk/jobs).
- Complete application forms, along with the required documents, must reach the PRMSC office by 03-07-2023 before 04:00 PM. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Government employees must apply through proper channels, and incomplete applications will not be considered. Degrees should be recognized by HEC institutions.
- All positions are on a contract basis, initially for 3 years, with the possibility of extension based on performance.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates.
- PRMSC reserves the right to determine the threshold marks/ratio of candidates to be further considered in the recruitment process/interview in case of a large number of applicants.
- PRMSC has the right to accept, reject, or cancel any application or recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased without notice.
- Applicants should clearly mention the post name they are applying for at the top right corner of the envelope.
Please note that the information provided is for illustrative purposes only, and interested candidates are advised to refer to the official job announcement and website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Punjab Rural Municipal Services Company 5th Floor KD Plaza,
MM Alam Road Lahore, Punjab
Phone: (042) 99333609