The company’s full name is IESCO Islamabad. According to an advertisement from June 16, 2023 published in the daily Dawn Newspaper, Pakistan is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the positions of Fitter, Ls Ii Supervisor, Accounts Assistant, Helper, Security Guard, Sweeper, Naib Qasid, Welder, Winder, Lower Division Clerk, Oil Plant Operator, LDC, and Oven Operator. Matric, BA, middle, primary, bachelor, B.com, BBA, and DAE are among the educational requirements.
Before the closing date, which is around June 28, 2023, or as per the closing date in the newspaper ad, apply for the most recent government employment at Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) in management and departments. To learn how to apply for the most recent Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO job openings, read the entire advertisement online via CTSP.
With reference to the advertisement published in Daily Dawn(Isb), Express Tribune (Isb) and Jang (Rwp) dated 13.06.2023 having PID No. PID(1)7723/22 regarding Career Opportunities in IESCO may be added and read as under:- “These Positions are station at IESCO Transformer Reclamation Workshop Rajjar Jhelum and candidates having domicile of the District (Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum & Chakwal) falls under the jurisdiction of IESCO can only apply for recruitment”.
|Published Date:||16th June 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Regular/ Permanent|
|Department Name:||Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO|
|Qualifications:||Primary to Masters|
|Experience:||As Per Post Requirement|
|Place of Posting:||Islamabad|
|Last Date to Apply:||28th June 2023|
Details of Positions Available in Islamabad Electric Supply Company 2023
- Accounts Assistant
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- Lower Division Clerk
- Oil Plant Operator
- Oven Operator
How to Apply for IESCO Jobs?
- Candidates selected for an interview will be required to provide information, including relevant documentation and experience certificates of qualifications etc.
- The candidates who will not fulfil the required eligibility criteria can be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently.
- Employees from Government Institutes must send their application along with fresh NOC, issued by the concerned department.
- Applications after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates do not meet the selection criteria, need not to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No TA/ DA will be. admissible for the interview.
Other terms and conditions of the advertisement dated 13-06-2023 will remain intact.
Director General (Human Resources)
IESCO Headquarter, Street No. 40, G-7/4, Islamabad
Phone No. 051-9252080, Fax: 051-9253071