Are you looking for exciting job opportunities in the medical field? Gujranwala Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Radiotherapy (GINUM) has recently announced job vacancies for various positions, including Nurse, Tech II (Medical), and Driver. This is your chance to join a prestigious public sector organization and contribute to the healthcare sector. Read on to learn more about these job openings and how to apply.
|Posting Date:||13th July 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Contract|
|Department Name:||Gujranwala Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Radiotherapy|
|Qualifications:||Matric, Inter, Bachelors|
|Place of Posting:||Gujranwala|
|Last Date to Apply:||28th July 2023|
Job Vacancies at Gujranwala Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Radiotherapy
GINUM is seeking talented and qualified individuals for the following positions:
- 3 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year Midwifery course duly recognized by PNC.
- 3 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year course in ICU/Ward, etc., duly recognized by PNC.
- 4 years B.Sc Nursing (after Intermediate) duly recognized by PNC.
- M.Sc (Nursing) duly recognized by PNC.
2. Tech II (Medical)
- Matric with Science (1st Division) with 1-year course in the relevant field from a Government recognized Institute.
- Matric with Science (1st Division) with 2 years course in the relevant field from a Government recognized Institute.
- FSc (preferably 1st Division) with 1-year Diploma in the relevant field from a Government recognized Institute.
- Matriculation with a civil driving license with LTV & HTV.
Eligibility Criteria and Application Process
The following are the terms and conditions for the job vacancies at GINUM:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and not above 35 years of age as of the last date of the advertisement.
- If the prescribed qualification requires a 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one 2nd Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Selected candidates may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, although initially, they are likely to be placed/appointed at Gujranwala & Narowal.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification for each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/degrees from Government recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in government and semi-government organizations must apply through proper channels.
- Only candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for the above positions may be canceled at any stage during the selection process or subsequently, and no claim whatsoever will be accepted during or after selection.
- Applications with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience and one photograph must reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days from the publication date of the advertisement.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for the position of Driver must have a minimum height of 168cm (66″).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
Working at Gujranwala Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Radiotherapy (GINUM) can provide a rewarding career opportunity in the healthcare sector. Whether you are a nurse, a medical technician, or a skilled driver, these job vacancies offer a chance to contribute to the well-being of patients. If you meet the eligibility criteria, submit your application within the specified timeframe and embark on a fulfilling professional journey.