The University of Swabi has posted Multiple vacant positions, including the posts of Lecturer (Urdu, Pakistan Studies, Agriculture, Chemistry, English, Economics, Geology, Tourism Hotel Management, Environmental Sciences, Physics, Sociology, Journalism Mass Communication, Biotechnology, Microbiology, International Relations, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Computer Science, Islamic Arabic Studies, Zoology, Statistics, Botany, Mathematics, and Visiting Faculty), have been announced at the University of Swabi in Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Pakistan.
This information is published in the Daily The News Newspaper on June 16, 2023. Individuals holding a Master’s degree, LLb, MPhil, MS, or equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply for these positions. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications for the latest government job openings in the Education and related departments at the University of Swabi. The closing date for applications is expected to be July 4, 2023, or as indicated in the newspaper advertisement. To learn more about the application process and requirements, please refer to the complete advertisement available online.
|Published Date:||16th June 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Regular/ Permanent|
|Department Name:||University of Swabi|
|Place of Posting:||Swabi KPK|
|Last Date to Apply:||04th July 2023|
Details of University of Swabi 2023
- Lecturer Urdu
- Lecturer Pakistan Studies
- Lecturer Agriculture
- Lecturer Chemistry
- Lecturer English
- Lecturer Economics
- Lecturer Geology
- Lecturer Tourism Hotel Management
- Lecturer Environmental Sciences
- Lecturer Physics
- Lecturer Sociology
- Lecturer Journalism Mass Communication
- Lecturer Biotechnology
- Lecturer Microbiology
- Lecturer International Relations
- Lecturer Psychology
- Lecturer Law
- Lecturer Political Science
- Lecturer Computer Science
- Lecturer Islamic Arabic Studies
- Lecturer Zoology
- Lecturer Statistics
- Lecturer Botany
- Lecturer Mathematics
- and Visiting Faculty
How to Apply for Faculty Positions?
- Candidates selected for an interview will be required to provide information, including relevant documentation and experience certificates of qualifications etc.
- The candidates who will not fulfil the required eligibility criteria can be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently.
- Employees from Government Institutes must send their application along with fresh NOC, issued by the concerned department.
- Applications after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates do not meet the selection criteria, need not to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No TA/ DA will be. admissible for the interview.
(Envelop may clearly be marked with the name of post applied for)
University of Swabi main Campus