Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center (PKLI&RC) is working as a body corporate through Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center Act 2019 (the Act) passed by the Provincial Assembly of Punjab. PKLI&RC is overseen by an independent Board of Governors constituted through the said Act. We are pleased to offer following positions for qualified candidates (The number of positions is mentioned in brackets).
The current government management positions at Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Centre (PKLI) are open for applications until 10th July 2023 or until the closing date listed in the media ad. To learn how to apply for the most recent Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Centre PKLI job openings, read the full advertisement here.
|Published Date:||16th June 2023|
|Type of Employment:||Regular/ Permanent|
|Department Name:||Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Centre|
|Qualifications:||Inter to Masters|
|Experience:||As per Requirements|
|Place of Posting:||All Across Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply:||10th July 2023|
Latest PKLI Jobs in Lahore 2023
We are looking for highly qualified and experienced professionals to join our team in Lahore. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for the following positions:
- Manager Billing Panel Services
- Billing Executive
- Registrar Nuclear Medicine
- Director Finance
- Accounts Executive
- Assistant Manager Human Resource
- Registrar Internal Medicine
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Coordinator Billing Panel
- Office Aide
- Registrar Radiology
- Executive Human Resource
Required Education: Applicants should possess MBBS, Master’s, Bachelor’s, or other relevant qualifications as per the specific position requirements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for the latest government jobs at Pakistan Kidney And Liver Institute And Research Centre (PKLI). The closing date for applications is July 10, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. To learn more about the application process and specific requirements, please refer to the complete advertisement available online.
PKLI&RC, a body corporate governed by the Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center Act 2019, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Director Research (1 position)
- Bio Statistician (1 position)
- Clinical Coordinator (1 position)
- Assistant Director Research (1 position)
- Research Assistant/Data Analyst (1 position)
- Administrative Coordinator (1 position)
Terms & Conditions:
- Competitive salaries based on market standards will be offered.
- Age limit: 18 to 62 years.
- Applicants who have previously applied need to reapply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No TA/DA will be provided.
- Candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criteria to be eligible for an interview.
- PKLI&RC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions as per its requirement.
- Selected candidates will be required to provide relevant documentation, experience certificates, and qualifications information during the interview process.
- Candidates who do not meet the selection criteria should not apply.
- All applications must be submitted online through the job portal at https://jobs.pkli.org.pk:440/.
- Detailed information about the positions is available at https://pkli.org.pk/careers/.
- Employees from government institutes must submit their applications along with a fresh NOC issued by the concerned department.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The recruitment process can be canceled at any stage or subsequently.
- An application processing fee of Rs.500/- (non-refundable) is required for each position. The fee can be deposited through a bank deposit slip at the Bank of Punjab, Account No. 6580008550400058, or online in account PK51BPUNG580008550400058 under the account title “Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center.”
- Note: The application fee is temporarily not accepted through the “Raast online transfer app.”
- Applicants should upload a screenshot of the online transaction or a picture of the bank slip while applying for an online position.
- PKLI&RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The last date to apply is July 07, 2023.
The Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Centre (PKLI) has posted a job opening for the position of manager human resources, phebotomist, data analyst, quality assurance officer, female medical officer, manager diagnostic, manager finance, manager internal audit, accounts officer, manager supply chain, manager administration, manager pharmacy, nurse, assistant project director, supply chain officer, and supply chain officer. The job posting is dated around June 16, 2023, in the daily Dawn Newspaper. Education levels such as Master’s, Others, MBBS, Bachelor, and Intermediate, etc., would be preferred.
- Project Director
- Assistant Project Director
- Manager Pharmacy
- Manager Diagnostic
- Manager Human Resource
- Manager Supply Chain
- Medical Officer (Male)
- Medical Officer (Female)
- Admin Assistant
- Manager Administration
- Manager Internal Audit
- Manager Finance
- Diagnostic Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Internal Audit Officer
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Supply Chain Officer
- Staff Pharmacist
- Data Analyst
How to Apply for Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center Jobs?
- Market based competitive salaries will be offered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No TA/ DA will be. admissible for the interview.
- PKLI&RC has the right to increase or decrease the number of positions at any time based on its need.
- Candidates selected for an interview will be required to provide information, including relevant documentation and experience certificates of qualifications etc.
- Candidates do not meet the selection criteria, need not to apply.
- Apply online job portal at: https://jobs.pkli.org.pk:440/
- Only ONLINE applications will be entertained.
- Details of the above-mentioned positions are available on Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute website https://pkli.org.pk/careers/
- The applicants who have applied earlier need to apply again.
- The candidates who will not fulfil the required eligibility criteria can be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently.
- Employees from Government Institutes must send their application along with fresh NOC, issued by the concerned department.
- Applications after due date will not be entertained.
- Age limit is 18 to 62 Years.
- For Nursing, maximum age limit is 50.
(Envelop may clearly be marked with the name of post applied for)
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Centre
One PKLI Avenue, DHA Phase 6, Lahore